Welcome to this site, you can kindly share your comments here. Enjoy your stay!!


Monday, January 24, 2011

Proxies

Many of us need to use an anonymous proxy service while online.  Most people want to remain anonymous in their browsing activities.  Who wants their ip address showing up all over the place?

For me, I do SEO for many different clients across the country.  I can't create a bunch of the same accounts using the same ip address, that would look weird and probably get me banned from sites I need to use.  A private proxy is the perfect answer for this.

Mine automatically switches out my ip address every 30 minutes (this is what I set it to) and I can change ip address in seconds if I want to.  It does not interfere with my internet connection or mess up my browsing experience like other anonymous proxies can do.  It's real simple and it works.
I use Private Proxy.  I tried several other services and they were a little too complicated for me.  Yes, I can set up a Wordpress blog with tons of plugins making it fully SEO optimized and ready to rock, but it shouldn't be that way with a proxy service.  I don't want to configure ports and stuff like that.  Private proxy makes it so easy.
You just install it, enter your log in information and you are done!  You can pick from different locations to generate your ip from and all of them have many different ip addresses.  Some of the sites I used to create for clients would only let me create one account per day, but with private proxy I was able to post multiple times every day.  It just switched IP's on it's own and I created more accounts!

Plus, it works with my software.  I have several SEO software programs (EVO II for seo, Bookmarking Demon, etc.) and it works easily with all of them.
Finally, what really makes this a great proxy service is the price.  It's $9.99 a month.  Who cannot afford that?  That's like a Starbucks run!   Plus, you get to try it out free for 7 days to see if you like it before you buy it.  Can't beat that people.  I'd love to drive a car for seven days before I had to sign the papers...
I hope you learned something from this review, and yes, it is real.  I have used Private Proxy for a little over 2 years now without any problems....knock on wood!

 Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/seo-articles/proxy-reviews-whos-the-best-anonymous-proxy-server-service-1926036.html



My comment: SEO refers to search engine optimization. Basically proxy is a web page which allows you to browse certain webpage even they are being blocked by content filter. A proxy website enable us to bypass the Internet provider and browse through the proxy website. It is easy to use where we only need to type the web site address that we want to visit in the form they provide, and start to browse. We are protected from the real IP if we are browsing through the way. Proxy websites are always being updated so we have to keep track with it if we are going to use it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment